Wednesday, November 23, 2011

All Around Thankful!






I have been thinking about Thanksgiving and wanted to share what I am thankful for the most.

I am thankful for my Heavenly Father who knows all my faults, but loves me despite. The Lord gave of Himself so that I may live eternally!

I am thankful for the parents and in-laws that God gave me. God blessed and is still blessing us with their wisdom! I am also thankful for my family: my husband, my children, my Christian brothers and sisters.

I am thankful for Seed Ministry. The Lord gave wisdom to Bob and Bonnie 11 years ago when they decided to start this wonderful ministry. What a blessing it has been to so many here in Ghana. Countless times we have heard since we have been here: "If it wasn't for Seed Ministry..." "Because of Seed Ministry...". So when I say that I am thankful for Seed Ministry, I am actually thankful for all of you! You who pray for Seed Ministry, give to Seed Ministry, visit Seed Ministry and encourage Seed Ministry! Although you may not see the fruits of your labor here on earth, you will definitely be rewarded in Heaven! Thank you!


















Posted by Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment